Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you may remember we lost my Mom to Cancer on December 26, 2007. While on vacation last week we took the other half of her ashes to Florida with us to bury them with her late husband. The other half is here in MI with her Mother. It was so sad. It was like I finally believed that she was gone. Rob, Makenna and I were the only ones there except her friend that I called to tell. I was very thankful that Marcie was there. We just sat there for a while and talked about her. Poor Makenna was so upset because of me. I was crying hard which made her cry. The garden that we placed her in is beautiful, it's the cremation garden at the cemetary. I can't say enough nice things about the people there. Here's to you Mom. We took you home to be with Earl, just like you wanted. We miss you everyday.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I'm so sorry. I know that must have been so difficult. I am glad you were able to honor your Mom's wishes.

((HUGS))

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Wow, that had to be really difficult. You'll be glad you did it, though, and now you have closure.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Aw Pam, that must have been so hard for you.

Poor Makenna, too. Did she understand why you were crying? :(

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aw Pam, that must have been so hard for you.

Poor Makenna, too. Did she understand why you were crying? :(
I tried to explain to her I was said because Grandma was in Heaven. She doesn't get it yet.

Thanks to everyone for your support. It was what she wanted.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts