Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were headed to the cabin at the lake for 3 days. Normally we take the labs but this trip the jeep was overloaded with things we were taking up there leaving little room for the dogs. Since it was a short trip my mom was taking care of the labs. She lives about 5 blocks away and comes over several times a day to be with them. She will sit for hours on the deck with them and is convinced they like to watch Regis and Kelly with her in the mornings.
We leave early Monday morning.....I check in with her Monday night and all is fine. Tues. morning she calls me a little freaked out. Seems she thinks Willie has "the mange" or something horrible. I almost rush home thinking he has been stung by something or is having an allergic reaction. I ask her to have my brother come by and look at him (he is a lab owner).
Seems we almost rushed home because Willie is BLOWING COAT. Granted, it is the worst I've ever seen him look and he looks pretty awful when he blows coat. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,079 Posts
Yes also glad to hear that it was a good ending. It is also good of your Mom to "raise" a concern when she thinks there is an issue. It is kind of shocking to see a lab in the midst of a total coat blow.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top