Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....has become a living room again!! I took it back!

Still has the xbox and Shane's computer on it, but that's it.

It is so roomy and more bright now! The dogs are loving it!! I'm loving it!!

Been working on the spare bedroom as well. Got rid of the love seat, chucked it into the garage until it can be hauled away by my dad. Got a new rug that I found on clearance and I baking soda + vinegared it multiple times in the last few days. :)
We can't afford to replace subboards right now but I think it's doing pretty good with the limited funds we have.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Don't you love progress!! You always feel so good at the end of the day! Great job! So, do you want to come over here and do my house next?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do! It just makes you feel so good that you got this accomplished! Really perks me up everytime!

Whenever I feel blue I start rearranging something. :D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Wow...what a roomy area for everyone!
no clutter at all. You have inspired me to get off my butt.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
And I look at my living room, it looks like Hot Wheels threw up in it, along with a generous dusting of dog hair. My next house WILL have a play room!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Is that the same room you showed us the other day?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that the same room you showed us the other day?
No the other room is our spare bedroom which I'm making great strides on. The living room was just jam packed into a 'gaming' room for Shane and Phoenix. So I kicked most of their games and such into the spare bedroom. :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Got a new rug that I found on clearance and I baking soda + vinegared it multiple times in the last few days.
The rug in the pic?

Isn't it nice to accomplish something like that?! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts