Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
He's a giant! Beautiful, but giant! What's his name?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Oh Sharon....he is sinfully handsome!! I can't wait to see more pictures of him as he matures.

Guthrie was close to 100lbs at that age too and not a bit of flab!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
His name is Finn ~ WigWag's Blue Whale

Oh Sharon....he is sinfully handsome!! I can't wait to see more pictures of him as he matures.

Guthrie was close to 100lbs at that age too and not a bit of flab!
I can't remember if Guthrie has Gordy in his pedigree (Borador's By George)? It would be very interesting if he did indeed. This is not a normal size - my guy is very big - I'm hoping he doesn't get too big for the show ring. I've recently been told that you can get big boys with Gordy in the pedigree - my guy's sire is a grandson of Gordy.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I can't remember if Guthrie has Gordy in his pedigree (Borador's By George)? It would be very interesting if he did indeed. This is not a normal size - my guy is very big - I'm hoping he doesn't get too big for the show ring. I've recently been told that you can get big boys with Gordy in the pedigree - my guy's sire is a grandson of Gordy.

Yes! He does! His sire is Lobuff Bobwhite at Chucklebrook so I guess that makes him a grandson of Gordy too. I am just amazed and fascinated by your knowledge of pedigrees.

Finn looks like such a "showy" "look at me" kind of boy in those stacked shots...it would be a shame if he outgrew the standard...I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Sharon, he sure does look nice!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very handsome HUNK and Abbey and Coco add, "Hubba Hubba". He is beautiful - really nice photos of the big guy.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Sharon! He is freaking gorgeous! WOW!! Going to check out your website for more pics. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts