Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think we just made it harder for her, we lopped off the poles, so it's even w/ the gate now. She won't have anything to put her head around to gain momentum, although she's smart enough she will probably find another way.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Wagging her tail the whole time!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wagging her tail the whole time!

That is the annoying part, Bets!!! I should have kept recording, so you guys could see her at the back door w/ a big smile on her face ready for lunch. My poor hubby is not amused at all. We worked so hard on that fence, we have three of those gates. Actually the better youtube would be him walking around w/ his chain saw lopping off all the poles. Yelling "try to get out now ya jack ass!!!!". :D I swear I was laughing so hard I had to go inside as she looked at him w/ her head cocked to the side.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
It's a sad day when you realize for the first time that your dog is smarter than you are.

Man she's cute, though =)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
That is the annoying part, Bets!!! I should have kept recording, so you guys could see her at the back door w/ a big smile on her face ready for lunch. My poor hubby is not amused at all. We worked so hard on that fence, we have three of those gates. Actually the better youtube would be him walking around w/ his chain saw lopping off all the poles. Yelling "try to get out now ya jack ass!!!!". :D I swear I was laughing so hard I had to go inside as she looked at him w/ her head cocked to the side.
LMAO I am having flashbacks to Christmas Vaction and Clark with the chainsaw!!!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Wendy, does she come back if you call her back? When Jake used to do that, the others would come running back and forth in the house little they were telling on him. I could just here him snickering at them, "I'm free, I'm free!" I'd have to get the truck and go up the road to make him think we were going for a ride...big huge arse grin on his face the whole time.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
She goes and visits our neighbor's house to see if her friend Buster is out. She also goes for a swim in the creek or pond.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts