Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished it a couple weeks ago, my brother just came by and got it and held it up so I could get pictures. He's going to use it instead of a sleeping bag when he goes on trips with his Harley. It 6 feet by 7 feet:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Very cool!! Hmmm ... if someone were to send you the material, would you make a quilt for them from that material? What would you charge?

And do you do repairs on quilts, by any chance? I have one that I had made for me back in 1986. It's the Double Wedding Ring motif in shades of peach and brown. One of the brown flowered materials is falling apart, so several (many?) pieces need to be replaced. :(

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool!! Hmmm ... if someone were to send you the material, would you make a quilt for them from that material? What would you charge?

And do you do repairs on quilts, by any chance? I have one that I had made for me back in 1986. It's the Double Wedding Ring motif in shades of peach and brown. One of the brown flowered materials is falling apart, so several (many?) pieces need to be replaced. :(
I would if I had time, still have about 10 for friends and relatives either being planned or started.

·
Registered
601 Posts
awesome job! I need to pick up mine again.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NEAT! What is it stuffed with? How thick is it?
High loft polyester. The top is flannel pieced on cotton. It a fairly thick and warm one.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
DD would love one of those! She is one of those that needs about 10 blankets year round, drives me crazy. Hey wait in a couple of weeks it won't be my problem anymore, just need to make sure she doesn't leave with half of our blankets! So Glen can you finish one in two weeks:D

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Looks so comfy! I am a beginner quilter. Mostly I have done lap quilts and baby quilts. I'm trying to get up the nerve to do something full size!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts