Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, it's very disappointed for me. My Labrador passed away. Now I am looking for another dog breed.
I am looking to own a Bernedoodle. I just need some of the basic Bernedoodle info from your side, if anyone
having a Bernedoodle thee.
You can also recommend me another dog breed, which can be best replacement for my Labrador. I am
waiting for some sincere advices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Losing a dog is painful. Getting another dog is wonderful. Lifespan might be an important consideration, and Berners are not long lived dogs, I think they average about 8 years. Big friendly dogs, for sure, but poor “mileage”; meaning heartbreak is just around the proverbial corner. Labs have longer life expectancy but because a mix means you might get more characteristics of one or the other, you’d might be missing more years of devotion and love than even litter mates. A well-respected veterinarian once told us, “There are a lot of great dogs that need homes”, just after we had to euthanize a Springer Spaniel. We’ve had mutts ever since (black dogs - the last to be adopted but the sweetest, healthiest dogs we’ve ever had). Let a rescue dog find you...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts