Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is as boring as a dead fish anymore....I just go through the motions. Heck I could do this job in my sleep.

This town sucks at finding another job unless I want to work at a fast food joint,gas station, or car lot. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I am still here after 19yrs. Transportation is so slow now.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Have you seriously looked for another job? It might be hard to replace one that pays you to be on message boards all day.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Speaking from experience....you do NOT want to work in fast food during the summer! ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Have they laid anyone off there, since it's been so slow?

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Can we trade jobs for two weeks? My job is never boring. Sadly it is usually not a "good" exciting. My job is best depicted by an old Farside cartoon. The one where a Crisis Center building is on fire ,in a river heading towards a waterfall.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
It sucks to have a boring job, but at least you can surf and have fun while you're doing it! I've been so busy at work lately that it sucks. I've been working my Fridays off and I'm sick of it. I didn't go in today, though....nice when I have to cram 50 hours of work into 3 days next week!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can we trade jobs for two weeks? My job is never boring. Sadly it is usually not a "good" exciting. My job is best depicted by an old Farside cartoon. The one where a Crisis Center building is on fire ,in a river heading towards a waterfall.
Yikes!!

btw: I loved Farside:D

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It sucks to have a boring job, but at least you can surf and have fun while you're doing it! I've been so busy at work lately that it sucks. I've been working my Fridays off and I'm sick of it. I didn't go in today, though....nice when I have to cram 50 hours of work into 3 days next week!
Oh my...sorry I will quit griping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts