Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This handsome boy is so pulling at my heartstrings. He is absolutely beautiful and looks so sweet. From his description sounds like he got to be too energetic for his old family. But thats just a guess.
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12772595

Lady
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12799886
Its seriousely all I can do to tell myself I cannot have anouther Lab right now. She looks so scared and sad :(.

Issac
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10093846

Cocco
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11915434

Once again "cannot have a lab right now, cannot have a lab right now" lol. I do plan to rescue anouther Lab somewhere down the road. But I actually found an AMAZING breeder who does all the testing and breeds for health and soundness just 30 minutes away. She and I have been emailing me and she has even invited we out to her place to see her dogs for myself in person. If I like what I see I plan to buy a yellow female from her in hopefully three years. In the time between now and then once again if I like what I see I may start going to shows with her and learn how to handle dogs.

BUT if the right rescue came around before hand and I had the room and time. I probley would have to wait even longer on a puppy ;).

On anouther note since thats not gonna be for a long time......I REALLY need to stay away from petfinder!!! And craigslist for that matter. In my area it seems like thats all thats on there. Labs and lab mixes who became too much for their owners :(.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Haha, i'm on there 24/7 I love reading the stories and everything. But some of them break my heart.
Any who if I find the right dog in petfinder, i'll adopt for sure!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M.Slick said:
Haha, i'm on there 24/7 I love reading the stories and everything. But some of them break my heart.
Its taking all I have right now to take a drive and meet Cocco. But since im living back at home and my homes house is pretty tiny it just wouldn't be fair for all the other animals. But she is so beautiful and looks so sweet!

·
Registered
24 Posts
SawyerAndMe990 said:
M.Slick said:
Its taking all I have right now to take a drive and meet Cocco. But since im living back at home and my homes house is pretty tiny it just wouldn't be fair for all the other animals. But she is so beautiful and looks so sweet!
Well she is beautiful, but could you actually handle 2 hyper active labradors? Maggie isn't that hyper so it's ok there. You have to think for his future, not just cause she's beautiful. Even though you are right :p

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M.Slick said:
SawyerAndMe990 said:
M.Slick said:
Well she is beautiful, but could you actually handle 2 hyper active labradors? Maggie isn't that hyper so it's ok there. You have to think for his future, not just cause she's beautiful. Even though you are right :p
Yes I do beleive I can. I have owned two hyper dogs with high activity levels before. Purebred Husky and Husky/Dal mix. Aka dogs on crack :crazy: lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
SawyerAndMe990 said:
M.Slick said:
SawyerAndMe990 said:
M.Slick said:
Yes I do beleive I can. I have owned two hyper dogs with high activity levels before. Purebred Husky and Husky/Dal mix. Aka dogs on crack :crazy: lol.
LOL! well then, if you think you can handle her, adopt her. Well I have to go, it's 1 am and my laptop is 9 percent battery + the charger is downstairs. Good night!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
M.Slick said:
SawyerAndMe990 said:
M.Slick said:
SawyerAndMe990 said:
M.Slick said:
LOL! well then, if you think you can handle her, adopt her. Well I have to go, it's 1 am and my laptop is 9 percent battery + the charger is downstairs. Good night!
Nah can't get her. Like I said above my place is too small. And since I just took on a second horse I can't afford anymore dogs right now. But I can dream lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts