Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband just was walking Ernie outside and it is a deluge of rain and he couldn't see very well but Ernie found something to put in his mouth as alway. Except this time it is an open package of FUEL STABLIZER!!!!

It seems empty...didn't smell or anything and he said he took it out of his mouth within seconds. Ernie is acting fine but my husband came in panicked which just made me panic. I tried to call posion control but I waited about 10 min and no one came on the line. :mad:

We are just going to watch him for right now but my heart is still beating so fast. With all the rain and wind it must have blown off a boat or neighbor's yard into ours.

Ernie is in his crate chewing on his nylabone and seems as happy as a clam so I think he will be ok but I just aged about 10 years!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have no idea what fuel stabilizer is but I hope Ernie's ok. It is scary what they can get into, and how fast. I'll never forget the day Kira came proudly trotting in with a mousetrap in her mouth. I'd put them all way out of the way behind cabinets and things, thinking there was no way she would get to any of them. I am profoundly grateful we decided not to go with poison to take care of our mouse problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts