Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone am new here and just wanted to introduce my two labby girls
Abby is a 9 yr old yellow girl who was a rescue in 2002, she had been abused and so we've had issues over the years but am pleased to say she has come a long way in the time she's been part of our family. Even warms to strangers once she knows it's OK - something she couldn't have done when we got her. Enjoys walks, car rides but really is a home girl: although she does enjoy a good romp when my daughter brings her three black labs over for a play.
Maile is my chocolate girl, will turn 4 years old tomorrow and I've had her since she was a pup. Maile is a registered therapy dog and loves to go.... anywhere! She loves doing paws to read with the kids at the library and participating in fun dog shows at local nursing homes. Her favorite day is sunday when she gets to go to our local training center and have playtime with all her furry friends.
Unfortunately both my girls have allergy issues but thanks to weekly shots for Maile and careful diet for both they are stable at the moment I'm happy to say.
Look forward to getting to know other lab owners, or should I say owners that are owned by labs - that's certainly the case in this house!! We all laugh at the weekly dog palytime about how well trained all our dogs have us!
Pat

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Hello and welcome!!
I have 2 girls also!! Both chocolate-Java is a year old and Moka is 6 months old.
Please post pics of your girls-we'd love to see them!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts