Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is thundering here and Cinder is afraid of thunder. She came running over and layed under the computer desk on my feet as soon as I sat down. The pugs have now exhausted themselves from running and playing and decided it was a good idea too. All three of them are piled under the desk on my feet. I wish I had my camera! I have so many things to get done, but don't want to move because I don't want to disturb them. (Okay, it sounds lame, but it's true, I'm not just looking to avoid washing the sheets :D) I just love my buddies ;D. Aaaahhh, they're snoring now ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Aww!! Too cute!! It's so funny how we don't want to disturb them when they are sleeping and look so peaceful though we probably have a TON of stuff to do! Hope you get to wash your sheets soon :D

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course I should add WHY I have to wash the sheets.

I brought Millie up to the bed to wake up DH (she's the best waker upper because she runs all over you and she kisses on ludicrous speed (anyone else a spaceballs fan?) any body part she can!)

After she was climbing all over him and my pillows I look at the back end of her and she had a four inch poop hanging out of her butt!!! :eek: It looked like stringy mulch, poop ball, stringy mulch, butt. I went to get tp and gave it a tug. Waa laa! But of course now I'm totally grossed out because she was all over the sheets! How I missed that on the way up the stairs I just don't know. :-\

1 - 7 of 7 Posts