Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya labra-pals!!

Today, Mom and Auntie Lori took me and Riley to one of the small conservation areas near our house and we gots to go 'sploring and swimming and hiking!! Here are some pics of our fun day!!

Here is a pic of me on our deck this morning. I had the Zoomies something wicked and then proceeded to roll around in the grass. How I got this spot of mud right between the eyes is beyond Mom. I'm talented, I tell ya, it's a gift! ;)

Here are Riley and me trying very hard to sit/stay while Auntie Lori holds our favourite treats over our heads! Torture!!

In this picture, I'm trying very hard to look like my husky pal who lives behind me, complete with pointy-up ears and a big grin!

Here is me at the water's edge, waiting for Mom to let me in. C'mon Moooooommmmmmm.....!

And one of me back on my deck with my banana-apple-mango birthday cake! I am wet and fluffy and a bit perturbed from my B-A-T-H, but I'm eyeing that cake cuz you know, it'll make up for suffering and atrocities of the B-A-T-H.

Oh, and one more from the park on my real birthday!

See ya pals! Hope you enjoyed my pictures! :D

Loves, Henery!

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
O Henery...your are such a cute boy! I hope you never lose that happy baby face! :)

What a great way to spend your birthday!!!! Look at that cake!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
I see you're still celebrating your birthday!!

What a great day you had...gosh, Zoe wishes she had lots of fun, different places to romp.

(need to know what kind of frosting that is on your cake)

:-* :-* to you from Zoe & me.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Oh, Henery, you are too cute!!! :-* Looks like you enjoyed your birthday and I hope your cake was as delicious as it looked! :)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
What a great birthday!!!

Um, waiting to go in the water? Waiting to eat the birthday cake? ??? I am confused by this. How does this work exactly? :D

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
WOW, did you ever have a FUN day !! And then, a birthday cake !!!! You are one lucky pupper.......

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Linda, it's strained banana baby food!! I love it because it's pretty non-runny, not to mention tasty. I added a jar of apple-mango into his cake which made it nice and moist. I admit, I tried a piece... pretty tasty! :)

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
henrysmom said:
Linda, it's strained banana baby food!! I love it because it's pretty non-runny, not to mention tasty. I added a jar of apple-mango into his cake which made it nice and moist. I admit, I tried a piece... pretty tasty! :)
I'll need to remember that! Thanks!!
Yeps, Henery is one spoiled dude. :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Boy, do you know how to have fun! What a great day followed up by a great cake! Yumm!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
WOW Henry! I should have hitchhiked up your way today, istead I stuck around town and my mom had my first mom over and she brought (GASPS) my neice who proceded to kick my Hiney! Sheesh, kids.

Mom wants to know when we can meet half way and do some tandem, perhaps team (depending on Rhys' mood) zoomies and some swimming.

Loves,
Ruby

P.S. Your cake sure looks yum yum yummy. Did you save me a sliver?

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
looks like you had a wonderful birthday henery!
you are so cute, love all the pics, especially the "perturbed post-bath, pre-cake one!"

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I love Henery pics!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts