Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love them!!! Talk about comfy. I wore them to work today and to the grocery and my legs and feet never got tired. I am so thrilled with them, I definitely recommend them.:D

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the brown so I can wear them with a lot of things.

Sorry it's not a great pic, no nail polish and my feet are dirty.:D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I wish I could wear them, but any kind of flip-flop drives me crazy. I just can't stand the thing between my toes.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Why are the different from regular flip flops?
Curious, my feet always hurt so I'm always looking for comfy shoes.

The footbed is different then normal flip flops.
http://www.fitflop.com/technology/

I wish I could wear them, but any kind of flip-flop drives me crazy. I just can't stand the thing between my toes.
I hear ya! It took me years to be able to wear flip flops or sandals like that.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
They look comfy, I'm not sure about the "unstable foot bed" though. With arthritis, you want stability. But the toe section looks like a rocker toe, which I like to take the pressure off my poor sore tooties.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
It doesn't feel unstable, just well cushioned. I have a pair and they don't fit me right...they feel weirdly too big when I normally wear a size 9.5--these are 9s. I feel like I could almost wear an 8! The strap sits too far back against the top of my foot to be comfortable. If I hadn't ordered them online I'd have returned them (the return wasn't free, and I only paid $25 for them anyway, so it wasn't worth the hassle to me).

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i might go to the shoe gallery this wknd and check these out. i have achilles tendonitis and the only shoes i can wear and walk are my crocs and crocs sandals which are butt ugly. thanks for posting these. the heel bed looks like it might work!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just as an FYI, I purchased mine from Sole Provisions and their service and prices were excellent.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I ordered mine today. Found a place with free shipping. Can't wait to see if they help me walk with the achilles tendonitis.
There is also one I heard about called Thera Sandal...supposed to be the same type thing but less expensive.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
ETA- just ordered a pair. I'll probably end up getting a pair of the clogs for the winter, too. I've prettymuch killed the ones I got from Lands End a few years ago.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts