Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! My daughter gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 3:13 this morning. He is my first Grandchild. His name is Davian William. My poor daughter was in labor for 18 hours when they decided she was going to have to have a c-section. Everything went well! Here is my precious little Grandson..... (I wonder what Ranger will think of him?!)

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
He's absolutely adorable!!!

And so alert.

How much did he weigh?? How's mama doing now??

I love babies. :)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Congratulations! He's adorable. I was the same way with labor/c-sec with my firstborn. She probably doesn't even remember the pain now. :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Congratulations!! ;D He's so cute. Enjoy being a grandma. :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Congratulation on becoming a Grandma. Have fun spoiling your grandson.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Congratulations! Little Davian is a true charmer! :D He looks long. Is he?

Have fun with him, G-Ma! :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everybody! I'm looking forward to spending time with him. His Daddy has to work this evening, so I will be spending the evening at the hospital with Davian and my daughter. The 3 of them live with me, so I will get to spend plenty of time spoiling the little guy ;D They are moving out this fall. I'm sure it will be hard to see them go. But, then I can spoil him all I want and send him home to mom and dad :laugh:

Aim and CindersMyGirl: He weighed 7 pounds 15.8 ounces is what the nurse told me. But, they rounded it to 8 pounds on his paperwork. He is 20 1/2 inches long.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts