Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
is this supposed to be funny? it crashed my machine--I'd suggest you remove the post and link--not funny.
I agree. I had open work that I just lost. Thanks.

Lots of people access this site from work. Use your brain.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I got some friggin' pop up that wouldn't let me close it. I had to use my task manager to close it down.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
People that access this site from work should be careful with what they open...especially unknown links....just sayin!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
People that access this site from work should be careful with what they open...especially unknown links....just sayin!
I don't usually worry about things posted here from known members. Perhaps I need to start a list of idiots who can't be trusted. Just sayin.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't see what work or home has to do with it. I pay my bills online--at home--and if I would have been doing so during a session and happened to click over to the link above, I would have been screwed. Harmless fun is one thing--posting stuff that forces someone to shut down their computer is uncool.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I don't usually worry about things posted here from known members. Perhaps I need to start a list of idiots who can't be trusted. Just sayin.
Even my task manager couldn't close it out. I had to shut down. Guess I'll be a lot more careful whose links I click on.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
-- Denny .. can u PM me the link? I want to send it to my brother *mwahahhaha*

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I stupidly Googled the domain name thinking I'd bypass all the crap. Damned thing came straight up with it & threw up heaps of pop ups on me too. So much for pop up blockers! The only way I could close it was with task manager too.

Being the backyard detective that I am, I looked up the domain name registration. It's a private listing through DomainsByProxy.com meaning the site owner can't be traced unless you're the feds & have a court order which begs the question: Why are they hiding unless they have something to hide? Anyone with the right knowledge can trace a legitimate domain so what are these guys afraid of? :suspicious:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I can't imagine what this could have been to get everyone all worked up. What was it??

1 - 20 of 44 Posts