Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get over this guy!

I sat down trying to get a decent shot of Ruby, and ended up with a card full of Rhys. I swear he poses and does cute stuff cause he knows the camera is out! He's such a ham!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

With his partner in crime

One of Ruby for good measure.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Beautiful pictures. Rhys has a very peaceful look in his face, I just want to hug him! :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad he's doing well, Melissa.
me too Laura. He's still just as evil as they come, though he can't run away from me as fast as he used to. So long as he keeps smiling and being his horrible self, I'm willing to help him out.

This is him, seemingly laying in the grass all innocent. See that red thing in the lawn? That's the lid for the Pam he swipped off the counter while I was cutting the grass. That's not the worst of it. He pulled off the still cooling George Foreman grill to get to it...EVIL. Love him to bits!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
He knows he can get away with it because he's such a handsome guy...:)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
He really is a ham, look at him smiling!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
he is sucha handsome fellow! And I don't think he is at all guilty of those accusations. I think it must have been aliens or something like that. lol.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
LOL, I have to laugh at you saying he's evil! He's 8 now, right? We noticed with Hudler who is also that age, he's turned into a trash dog!!!! I pull the trash bag out of the narrow can and put it in the kitchen so we can toss a bit more in. We've been doing this for 3+ years where we live now. Never had a problem. Now EVERYTIME Hudler gets in there. Pulls dog food cans out, butter wrappers, meat packages... Even when I catch him, and give him a gentle whomp on the head, he couldn't care less. He gives us a look like "whatever" and goes and lays down. The next time, he does it again.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL, I have to laugh at you saying he's evil! He's 8 now, right? We noticed with Hudler who is also that age, he's turned into a trash dog!!!! I pull the trash bag out of the narrow can and put it in the kitchen so we can toss a bit more in. We've been doing this for 3+ years where we live now. Never had a problem. Now EVERYTIME Hudler gets in there. Pulls dog food cans out, butter wrappers, meat packages... Even when I catch him, and give him a gentle whomp on the head, he couldn't care less. He gives us a look like "whatever" and goes and lays down. The next time, he does it again.
I have to laugh Jen, do you know where I keep my garbage? The step on cans didn't work promptly figured that out. We tried the latch thingy they make for babies to keep him out, and he ate it. We tried the garbage hanging in the cupboard under the sink, to no avail, he figured that out too, even when I had the cabinets replaced and didn't have handles on them. I tried cupboard door locks, nope.

So now, our garbage is on top of the fridge. That's right, every papertowel gets tossed up 3pt style to the garbage. What a way to live. ;)

I have to say though, he never destroyed anything (well except the hardwood floors from knocking over the deep fryer), so garbage shredding we can live with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts