1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B

·
0 Posts
Congrats! Isn't that the best feeling? Mine are done too and I'm waiting on grades. I don't really care other than to know I passed.

Have fun in Europe!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
yaaayy! congratulations! and have an amazing summer! ;D

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Congratulations, I know you feel a bit relieved, but if you're like me the anxiety isn't really over until grades are posted. Ours are supposed to be in on Monday - last semester they were in early, but despite checking every 2 seconds today they aren't in yet. Looks like it will definitely be Monday.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeez,Nick, that's early- mine won't be in until June. Our exam period runs until May 19 though!

Did you decide to try out for journal? How'd you feel about the exams- which were the worst, which were the best, etc?

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
I have submitted a writing sample for Journal, but we won't find out until about a week after grades are out. It's a toss-up between property and contracts for the ones I feel best about. I'm worried about Crim Law, and a little bit about Civ Pro. Torts is torts, not so much difficult as pure regurgitation (or at least that's how the professor I had taught it). It's one of those I feel like I have an A walking out but may have a C in the end.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
crim was crappy for me. we had a prof that told us to expect 3 questions and then gave us six- it was a ***** move.

i'm sure you did fine! how long do you have off before you start work? or have you started working already?

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
gabbys mom said:
crim was crappy for me. we had a prof that told us to expect 3 questions and then gave us six- it was a ***** move.

i'm sure you did fine! how long do you have off before you start work? or have you started working already?
Yeah, my Crim Law professor wasn't very good - and it's not just because I didn't like the exam. The whole class gave him poor reviews at the end of the semester. The only good part is that the exam was 100% old bar exam questions, so I guess I'll get a good indication of how I'll do on that section of the bar.

I start work on Monday - I've been doing landscaping work with a friend over the past week, but I start my "official" job on Monday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts