Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was that Zoe got away from me and my sister at a truck stop while traveling. We came on home and the next day got a call from a lab rescue organization in Denver that she was with them! Atlanta to Denver overnight...okay....We were trying to figure out how to get her back to me...I was terrified they would keep her and I'd never see her again. I was going to drive out and pick her up but they said no because of the snow storms. So I was trying to get her a flight on Delta! LOL Then they were not sure about her shots since she had a rabies but the other shots were from last year (on the 3 year plan)! I was going nuts in my dream!

Karina; I wonder if this came from our conversation yesterday! ;)

Anyway, not letting that little chocolate drop out of my sight today. Now...wondering if I should take River on a ride to a truck stop!! bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa (just kidding, just kidding...I love the clumsy PITA)! ;D

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
LOL....Dreams are so weird I wish their was more difinitive reason to why we had them or where they came from.

I had one the other night that I was at my parents in the back yard and saw a tornado drop down right in the field behind the house. I took off running back to some neighbors house and ran inside and go under a counter with another neighbor (not the owner of the house). There was more but, It was really wicked.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I find dreams fascinating (not so much mine, but other people's). The whole mechanism inside our brains when we dream is interesting, and the way that the dreams can be linear and form a story is cool, and the fact that they sometimes can seem to have meaning (etc) is really intriguing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts