Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am actually planning on showing Monty at the big Westminster Kennel Club show at Madison Square Garden in NY on February 10th. All of the breeders I spoke with about the show recommended that I have cards to hand out to people who inquire about my boy, so I finally took the next step and had a friend design them. They arrived today, courtesy of overnightprints.com! ;)

Anyone else have dogs who have their own business cards? LOL :whistle:

BTW, I'm actually going to be showing Monty myself, so if labrador retrievers get any good TV time (they show that day at 1:30pm...not sure when it airs and what channel), look for a big yellow boy with a short-haired brunette wearing a black skirt and likely a red jacket. :scared: I am just going for the experience of having shown at Westminster...not expecting anything big. NOT slipping and falling in the show ring will be an added bonus. LOL :laugh:

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
That is hilarious about the cards Julie! On the other hand, what a THRILL for you and Monty to be at Westminster! I say good luck you my friend! I wish you the best of luck! :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
How exciting! I have still not decided if I am going to go. I have never been there and don't know what to expect and don't have anyone to go with. I'd love to see Monty in person. If I am not there I will definately be watching on TV.

Love the business card idea! -

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I'm probably going! My breeder has her boy in the show (she is not handling him but will handle another of her dogs). I'll look for you. Good Luck to you and Monty!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Did I miss a pic of this business card? I think we want to see it.

I plan to go to the show next year. Should be retired by then and my sister lives about 30 blocks from MSG.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
How exciting!!! I hope both of you have an awesome time :D

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Julie good luck. That is exciting news.

The cards are a great idea. To answer your question-both of our dogs have their own business cards. I use them for pet therapy.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Cool.. I hope we get to see you showing him!!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
While have buisness cards for my "kennel", my individual dogs don't have any.....so, I think you're a little crazy ;)

Best of luck at the garden, we'll be rootin' for you!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow, the Westminster Kennel Club show. How exciting, good luck to you and Monty!! :D

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I went to Westminister one time and showed 2 of my Irish Setters. It is such a thrill. Good luck to you and Monty. Oh, yes Buddy does have him own business cards. I use them for pet therapy visits. If we miss someone or they're asleep, I can just leave a card that we were there.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
OMG! OMG! OMG! I am SO EXCITED for you! Really, I want to jump up and down. I can't believe I know someone who is showing at Westminster!!

I hope you have such a wonderful time. I can't even imagine how exciting this will be. I have always wanted to go to Westminster. Not to show, just to go. It's always around my birthday (Feb. 11).

[email protected] cards! Now he needs one of those fancy engraved cases for them, too. And you might as well get him a laptop too...

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Good luck, how thrilling

1 - 20 of 33 Posts