Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got home from work I grabbed Mambo and went to a large dog park here. It's been raining for two days and he needed to release some energy. So we get to the park. First mistake. It rained yesterday and park had puddles as big as our yard. Of course I didn't know until Mambo was sitting in one. So I gave in and let him play in the Mud for an hour and a half. I swear I looked like I was playing in the mud myself. I was convered in Mud. Mambo was being sweet and wanted to give me a hug..lol

I rinse him off and we go walk around the beach so he can dry. I am real close to the sea wall and Mambo was sitting on it. All of a sudden he went nuts. Started barking and wiggling, LIke he was really excited. You know the excited look. LIke "Mom gotta see this" HE was going crazy. Wiggle butt, barking. Tossing his paws in the air. There were two dolphins playing next to the sea wall. The kept rolling over right in front of Mambo. He would look at them, than up at me like are you seeing this? It was truly funny as hell. It really looked like they were playing with him. They were just sitting there. I noticed Mambo getting lower and closer and I figured he was about to go swim with the dolphins so I pulled him back. He jumped in my lap and gave me all kinds of kisses.

Man I wish I would have had my camera. Didnt think about the **** camcorder on my cell until now.

Anyways he is wore out. Laid out on the floor and I am going to take a shower. Was a fun night ! Had to share.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Now that's an experience for him! :D

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
You always have such great stories. :D Too bad we don't live closer- I bet Mambo and Larry would have soo much fun together!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He did look like a chocolate. There was about 10 labs there. Once they all got in the Mud. Why were only the labs in the mud? Anyways once they were in the mud you couldn't tell them apart. All the collars were black.

Mambo made sure to run up to all the nicely dressed people and give them lots of love. They weren't real happy..lol

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
What a fun time he must have had!! Sounds messy but what fun. :)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The water was only about three feet deep. You can see dolhons and Manatee around here often. I am suprised I didn't notice right away too. They were making noises. You know the blowing sound they make.

When I was younger I was swimming at this beach. The water is really shallow most of the time. We were out about 20 yards. Water up to our knee. We were sitting on a bench. We stole it fron the beach. Anyways all of a sudden there was a fin like 2 feet in front of us. It was a dolphin. At other times I have seen people swimming and noticed the dolphins playing with them.

For those that know the area. It was a north shore beach in St. Pete

1 - 14 of 14 Posts