Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ugh...that's all, just Ugh...

(that and the Flycatchers, Great Blue Herons and Robins are REALLY pissed off!)

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
No offense Karen and sorry you lost your flowers, but I hate daffodils. That should happen to them all over the world. ALL OVER!!!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bearsmomma said:
No offense Karen and sorry you lost your flowers, but I hate daffodils. That should happen to them all over the world. ALL OVER!!!
Just curious, why the hatred for Daffolies?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Mine look the same way. Can anyone tell me, are they dead forever? Is that the end of my daffodils?

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
I think they are the most ugly flower. This weekend is the daffodil festival and it just wants to make me cringe. Ive just always hated them. My oldest understands this now and brings them to me to make fun of me. When they were young I would have to keep them to make them feel good. Now he just does it to get a rise out of me. I pull them up in the yard every year. I think Billy secretly plants them at night to piss me off. ::)

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Momma to J and A said:
Mine look the same way. Can anyone tell me, are they dead forever? Is that the end of my daffodils?
Not for ever. Posibly for the season though. It will depend on how long the snow lasts and if there are any bulbs that haven't flowered yet.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Mine have come up but no blooms yet. Will they be ok? I love Daff's too. If my tulips and Iris don't bloomed I am going to be really pissed.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Sorry about the Daffs. We are getting snow too. We're okay, as nothing is blooming yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts