Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 days until I meet my baby and i cannot wait! Im measuring about 5 weeks ahead and feel like im carrying a small elephant :eek: I also have a wedding to go to today...Ill be the one wearing the tent lol

Hope everyone is ok x

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Aww...5 weeks ahead, Karen?! Yikes...I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead...I can only imagine what you're feeling at this point! How far along are you now exactly? Maybe you'll go before Thursday! :)

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im 39 weeks+1 day and im measuring 44-45 Becca..its towards the end you notice the extra weight isnt it

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Yay!! Good thoughts for both of you :)

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Good luck Karen. I remember looking at your ticker thing you had in your signature a couple months ago -- it sure has come around quick!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Oh my word Karen...that baby can't come out soon enough! I'll be 39+3 when I get my c/s and I thought that was cutting it close!

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good Jackie, wedding was good no waters breaking..he cried when she walked down the aisle i almost felt sorry for him NOT lol but was ok day

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Good Jackie, wedding was good no waters breaking..he cried when she walked down the aisle i almost felt sorry for him NOT lol but was ok day
How sweet! :) Glad you were able to enjoy without embarrassment. So, where are the pics of the tent? ;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
My second grandbaby was due 29th April and we are still waiting. Poor Catherine is HUGE- she is booked in for induction on Tuesday if nothing happens before then. They don't know what it is so that will be a nice suprise. Lily was 2 on May 3rd and when anyone asks her if she wants a brother or a sister she says she wants a dog!! Hope she is not too disappointed :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts