Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here's a picture of my car. I have decided to do nothing with it, and am buying a used 2002 Town and Country this week. The duct tape on the window adds quite the red neck look!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yikes. Apparently I missed something, too!!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
If you're going to go for the redneck look, you need to leave it in the front yard and plant flowers in it. Neighbors love that kind of thing.

Good luck with the new to you car.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What did I miss? what happened?

Nice tape job :D
A week and a half ago I was on my way to a dog show. I was in the left hand lane of a two lane (actually 4) road and the person in the right lane decided to turn left....at 40 mph. By the time I got pulled over to check the car the other person/car had run off. I continued on to the show and actually got a win in Open B and High in Trial! The passenger rear door is right where Kodi's crate was.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
At least the duct tape matches (or appears to in the picture). :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Wow you kept driving after that? They would have had to peel me from the steering wheel, I would have been a mess!!!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you trading it in on the newer vehicle?
For now just keep it, and probably sell it eventually for scrap along with my 1989 Ranger. The station wagon is drivable, but I do not know how safe it is. The rear tire has gouge marks where the tire hit it whenever I would go over a bump.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Glad you and pups weren't hurt.

If you think duct tape is an auto-body upgraded trim option... (just kidding!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts