Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I have finally got the hang of photobucket, here are some photos of my boys. Harvey (my dog) is 22 months and his brother features in some as well, he is my mother in laws dog.

Harvey and my daughter Louise, on his first full day at home

Harvey and his favourite toy as a puppy

Who…me??

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have one each...but I have to say I have a soft spot for the blacks...those are great pics!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Lovely pair of pups!

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for your comments, they really are lovely dogs (as are all of them). Harvey was a chunky boy before his surgery on Monday (his dad is a workign dog and his mum a field champion). In the last two weeks he has dropped about 5 kg. I know rapid weight loss is not good, but it is just falling off him at the moment. The surgeon did advise us to help him lose weight as it would be better for his joints. I figured he would put it on as we cant do our walks while he is recovering, but i was wrong, he is down to about 34.5 kgs now - but still a very hungry boy!! Rather than give him his normal treats i have been giving him melon, pears etc and his 'joint' sticks (glucosamine and Chondroitin). I walked with his brother Seth tonight, he was so excited to see me but so sad to see Harvey wasnt with me, just about broke my heart. Cant wait to get my boy back on his walks.....

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Awww how handsome...my favorite is Harvey curled in a ball sleeping..Amazing how tiny a ball they can roll into, and gots to lub those labby lips.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is amazing how small they can make themsleves when the roll up, particularly if they are trying to pretend they are not on your bed.... The brothers are really missing each other while Harvey is recuperating from his op :-(

·
Registered
460 Posts
Great pictures! 2 handsome boys
My friend Deb...Lexi's Mom here on the forum, got me into adding green beans to their food to help trim them down and it seems to help
with the hunger pangs a bit.

Keep the pics coming!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts