Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday as she has severe thunderstorm anxiety. What a sweetheart! I got my dog cookies out for her and he looked surprised. He asked me if I always carried dog biscuits in my purse. I answered, 'Duh, doesn't everyone?" He laughed and said that I warned him I loved dogs, he just didn't realize how much. Then when I kissed her head, he said OH MY GOSH YOU KISSED HER?? Again I answered 'Duh, doesn't everyone kiss their dogs?' he replied not me. I told him he didn't know what he was missing. He thinks I'm nuts, and I agreed with him. I told him it's part of my charm.:D:D BTW, I love my job and my boss, it's the best move I ever made.:)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Well duh you should kiss your dog. I was lint rolling my shirt one day and boss said, "It looks like you hugeed your dog." I said. "I did, I hug her everyday before I leave."

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Non dog people will never understand.
So true, so true!! If another is not a dog person, they will clearly not understand our love & affection for our puppers.

Even now I get start looks from people when the see Lexi sitting the car waiting for me & I don't recoil when she tries to lick me when I get back in the driver's seat.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I read chow as meaning food. I thought your boss had thunderstorm anxiety and brought her lunch. Took me half the paragraph before I figured out that your boss wasn't eating dog biscuits and you weren't kissing her on the head. Which would be really inappropriate by the way.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I read chow as meaning food. I thought your boss had thunderstorm anxiety and brought her lunch. Took me half the paragraph before I figured out that your boss wasn't eating dog biscuits and you weren't kissing her on the head. Which would be really inappropriate by the way.
LOL! I thought the same thing initially. I had to read it twice. :D

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D:D:DYeah, kissing my boss on top of the head (anywhere for that matter) would definitely inappropriate!! He is such a hoot!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
...Even now I get start looks from people when the see Lexi sitting the car waiting for me & I don't recoil when she tries to lick me when I get back in the driver's seat.
Don't you kiss her before you get out of the car? Caleb gets a kiss before I get out of the truck and when I get back in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts