Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my best friend on May 20th, just 3 days after his 11th birthday. Joe M has kept the board up to date, so to speak for me. He's a great friend. I wanted to be the one, now, to say "Run Free Mo Man, Run Free". I love you and miss you so much. Life just isn't the same without you. Mo was my life and without him, I feel so empty. We did everything together and it still hurts so bad 11 days after.......I just want my baby back.:(

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'm so very, very sorry for your loss of Mo..... and know exactly what that sad empty feeling is like that you are going through.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Mo. Run free sweet boy!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I'm so sorry, what a beautiful boy he was...He's now running free and you're left with the burden of a heavy heart...I'm so sorry for your pain...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
:( I'm sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose your heart like that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know what it feels like to loose a dog!!!!! :( :( That just brings tears to my eyes. We had to put my dog Gracie down 2 years ago in October. She was 6 months older than me.....she would turn 12 about 2 or 3 weeks after she was put down. When you have a dog for about 12 years it breaks your heart to put the down or to loose them!!!! :( :(
You are in my thoughts and prayers,
Laura

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Mo. It's so terribly hard to lose them........I know. Take care of yourself.

Run free sweet Mo.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank all of you.

I miss him so much. Some people at work bought me a Journey Pendant, 4 paws attached and had it engrave "Mo" on the back of one of the paws. It is just beautiful and very thoughtful of them. I will wear it forever and never remove it.

I love you Mo! I miss you so much, Baby! :(:(

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I know how terrible it feels to loose your best friend...it truly is an empty feeling. But rest easy knowing he is watching and loving you form above.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you. I know he is watching me and he does come to see me once in awhile...which I just love. I love him so much and wish they lived as long as we did. He was the only one I wanted...................................... :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts