Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just some of my favorite picts of our girls. ;D

Madison and son Nick had fell asleep like this. Madison slept like that for over 30 minutes!

I'm so cute!

New baby Sarah

Madison again

Just realized I haven't uploaded the rest of Sarah's picts :eek: ;D Will have to update later. ;)

We've been asked a few times when people have seen Madison.."what is she?" She's supposed to be full lab....just has sleaker build. And the one photo "Madison again".... she looks like she has a giraffe neck, LOL.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Beautiful girls, and your son is cute also ;)! Sammi is a sleeker build also, folks keep telling me she will fill out but it hasnt happend so far and she is 15months old!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dipete said:
Beautiful girls, and your son is cute also ;)! Sammi is a sleeker build also, folks keep telling me she will fill out but it hasnt happend so far and she is 15months old!
We've had probably at least 5 or 6 people wonder what she's mixed with. ::) We really don't care if there is something mixed in. We love her just the was she is :)

Nick will be 12 in a week and oh boy.... he's our goofball. When school started, we found a t-shirt that said "Girls Love Me"... guess what shirt Nick just had to have, lol. His other favorite one says "My Brother Did It".

Here's a couple more pictures of the girls......

Sweet little Sarah

My mouth's bigger! (Must be "bitey face"?) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts