Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went downstairs to toss a load of laundry in the washing machine.. i came upstairs and miss thang ate an ENTIRE LOAF OF BREAD!

Right off the counter.

Bad girl!!

I've been keeping an eye on her.. no puking, no pooping.. no signs at all.. still full of pep and driving tucker nuts.. so.. same ol'..

*sigh*

bad mommy.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
LOL! Well - you fixed her wheel and now she can counter cruise. She was probably plotting this all those weeks in the crate.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh dear! Bad, bad Kelli! ;) Does Miss Thang have problems with wheat? I hope not!

Shadow did that the first day we found her. There was a loaf of bread in the garage that hadn't made it into the house with the rest of the groceries. We found the wrapper the next day, she must have gotten it when we went to run errands that afternoon. Didn't cause her any problems at the time, but her ears got super-gunky a few days later.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wheat? dunno.. i don't have any wheat in this house because of tuck's ears.. that's a good question..

and yeah.. can you imagine her when both wheels are fixed? she's gonna keep me on my toes.

CUTE FOR A REASON, as i always say =)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Poor starving baby had to fend for herself. I'm glad she was able to find something to eat while foraging through the wilds of the counter....

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah well, you should have seen her face when dinner time came and went and she didn't get fed.. she may punish me for this later.. i'm skeered.. =)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Don't know if you saw my post yesterday about Flynn pulling the dog food bin off the kitchen island. My mistake, natch... forgot to put it up when I went out.

He gave me the moans and groans and pant pant pant and "Mommy help me I am so miserable" paws all through the night but no worse today for all the drama and wear on him.

Buggers, aren't they?!?

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
lol; that reminds me of the time i stopped for bread on the way home for work. i like toast in the am. got up the next morning to make my toast and couldn't find the bread. heck, maybe i imagined stopping. well okay. come home later from work and go outside to do poop patrol and there it was...the wrapper from the bread. then i remembered the little sheots taking their sweet time about coming in from last call the night before. one of them had swiped my bread and they had a feast in the backyard. lol....stinkers!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Teddy is like that about tomatoes. I can not leave a tomato on the counter to ripen. I remember looking for a tomato to put on my sandwich and thinking, hmm, I guess I ate them all. Then finding the red tomato juice stain on the family room carpet!

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I had 2 dozen cupcakes disappear once.......paper and all and not one single crumb to be found. It was the weirdest feeling. It was like they just vanished.........well, I guess they did. I suspect Willie but I never really knew.
Hope she feels ok later Kel.;)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
CUTE FOR A REASON, as i always say =)
As a point of clarification who is cute you or Koda? :rolleyes:

Koda just think of all the things you can get into once your other leg is repaired. Life is good!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As a point of clarification who is cute you or Koda? :rolleyes:

Koda just think of all the things you can get into once your other leg is repaired. Life is good!
She's much cuter than me.. who can compete with that face?

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
My Lucy once counter cruised a dozen partially defrosted hamburgers at a friends house. They were on the counter because we were about to have a cookout - everyone was quite ready for dinner and Lulu ate them ALL when we were bringing stuff outside. And she had no ill side effects from downing that much food in one shot. The plate was in the same place and was spotless.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My Lucy once counter cruised a dozen partially defrosted hamburgers at a friends house. They were on the counter because we were about to have a cookout - everyone was quite ready for dinner and Lulu ate them ALL when we were bringing stuff outside. And she had no ill side effects from downing that much food in one shot. The plate was in the same place and was spotless.
lol! Oh man.. everyone must have been so bummed!

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
I had 2 dozen cupcakes disappear once.......paper and all and not one single crumb to be found. It was the weirdest feeling. It was like they just vanished.........well, I guess they did. I suspect Willie but I never really knew.
Hope she feels ok later Kel.;)

ANything edible will evaporate if left on a worktop ( Counter )

It's one of the laws of nature

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
This all sounds so familiar! LOL Like Colin said, anything on the counter is fair game. :p

I made a 2 layer carrot cake on Saturday and put the 2 layers on the counter to cool. Barricaded them so Macy couldn't get them. Went in an hour later and one entire layer was missing, tin pan on the floor licked clean.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts