Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work full time, and take classes two nights a week. My take home test in Calculus is due Thursday night - and it is HARD! So I went directly to the math lab after work yesterday to work on it - was there from 5:30 until 10pm when I went straight home and resumed the task at my dining room table. Mind you, Rocket spent the evening with my husband and son.

I wasn't at the table more than ten minutes when I heard him whining in my bedroom. I went in there to check on him, he sat up on my bed with his tail wagging 100 miles a minute. I sat down next to him and he placed his head on my shoulder up against my cheek (that's how we hug), tail wagging the whole time. He just stayed that way with me for a few moments - long enough to really enjoy it. Then we did the tummy rub-back scratch thing for a while, then I went back to work. My husband let our son fall asleep in our bed, so Rocket laid down next to him and went to sleep. When I decided to go to bed at around midnight, he'd kept my pillow warm for me. He moved to the bottom of the bed, and laid his head across my legs.

I just love that boy.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I completely love those moments. Those moments out do the barf all over the carpet at 3:00 a.m. moments by like 1,000 times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts