Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I just had to click on it *sigh* now it's going to be in my head all day!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I grew up on the Muppets in the 70s. I've been buying the dvds as they come out and still totally enjoy watching them.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I'm SO tired of hearing that. It's Jason's ringtone on his phone, lol It's cute until you have to hear it a thousand times per day. :laugh:

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I love this song. The morning radio show I listen to plays it in the background and I often get it stuck in my head.

Mahne ma, mahne ma, mahne ma, mahnema-ma na-na-na-na-na!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
THe 1969 version on YouTube is better. This is pure Jim Henson. Just hearing his voice makes me feel his loss all over again. The guy was a genius. He and Walt Disney are probably having lunch together every day, discussing their wild imaginations.

·
Registered
216 Posts
rushpuppy said:
I love it!!! Jim Henson was a genius! :laugh:
I so agree. I sure miss him as well. I am a total muppet fan! One of my favs was the Swedish Chef

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
dweck said:
THe 1969 version on YouTube is better. This is pure Jim Henson. Just hearing his voice makes me feel his loss all over again. The guy was a genius. He and Walt Disney are probably having lunch together every day, discussing their wild imaginations.
+1000000000000000000000000

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Figalilly said:
dweck said:
+1000000000000000000000000
Laurie and I agree on something??

**thud**

I love the character design of the 1969 version. Much more of a wild hippy. And although the cows are funny in the later one, that li'l dude in the earlier one is just way funnier.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts