Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How nice to see you here on a Saturday!
Oh... I hope this doesn't mean you're at work!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
No. Just bopped in. Most of the pic sites and ALL the hosting sites are blocked from work. So I'll occasionally peek in on the wknds to "See" what everyone's talking about.....

<<<peek>>>

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When did all the blocking from work start? I'm confused... I thought you only came online (here) from work?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I have access both @ work and home. JL is minimized thru most of the workday, and I'll stop in from time to time, read, participate, laugh, share.

But in the name of security, the office started blocking sites it deemed as 'non-essential to the performance of daily work tasks' about a year ago. How JL has continued to slide under that radar is an utter mystery -- except for the fact that the main IT guy, who I know fairly well, has two labs of his own, and we talk dogs all the time. If he's monitoring my online history @ work, he may be looking the other way, bless his head.

But photo/vid-hosting sites (and Facebook, and Gmail, etc.) have been blocked.

So I get a LOT of red x syndrome.

Which is when I'll logon from home (have access there as well) and take a look around on nights/weekends.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
JL is minimized thru most of the workday, and I'll stop in from time to time, read, participate, laugh, share.
BWAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Oh, sorry.
:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts