Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How I love thee. Just wish Costco sold them in cases.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I buy them, and never use them because they don't last and i'm afraid i won't have one when i really need it.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried the Scotch-Brite version - no good. Talk about not lasting. I have a fiberglass tub and it is the only thing that gets the grime out. Also great for getting dog spittle off the walls. I also have the generic white apartment kitchen cabinets and it was the only thing that would get the dirt off. When I did that, I realized how dirty the entire cabinet was.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I use them to get the snot off the windows it is so much faster than scrubbing with window cleaner. It works great for getting nose smudges off doors too. Does anyone elses dogs try to open interior doors with their noses and leave brown smudges on the door. It's gross and the erasers are about the only thing that gets it off.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I like them as well. At Costco here I found a larger box of them than you would get a the grocery store. Like 8 in the box and you got two boxes.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I *heart* those things! They are awesome at getting grime off places you don't want to get soapy - like computers, keyboards, etc. - as well as everywhere else!

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I use them to get the snot off the windows it is so much faster than scrubbing with window cleaner. It works great for getting nose smudges off doors too. Does anyone elses dogs try to open interior doors with their noses and leave brown smudges on the door. It's gross and the erasers are about the only thing that gets it off.

YES!!! And isn't that the grossest thing to clean?

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I like them, too. I've gotten generics at Target and maybe Dollar General? Both times they worked fine for me. I've seen the big boxes at costco but haven't caved yet. I'm addicted to buying cleaning supplies but not actually cleaning...lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts