Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it is official...we are moving out of the ghetto this Thursday! :) I am moving in with my friend and her boyfriend, both of whom are med students, and Shane is moving up to Phoenix into our house. He will also be coming down here and spending about three days a week here, so I will still see him. We are so releived to get the hell out of that place! The dogs will be happier up in Phoenix as well, as they will finally have a BIG yard to call their own!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm glad. You guys can get through the next few months with this arrangement. Deep breaths. In the grand scheme of things this will be a blink of the eye.

As for your old 'hood, what is the saying? "Goodbye to bad rubbish!"

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
;D

Good luck with the move!!! You must share pictures of Jaida and Bali in their very own yard!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Glad to hear you are getting out of there Cadey. The time will fly and you'll soon be back with Shane and the dogs, don't worry.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I'm glad you're moving. You are young....the time will go fast & then you, Shane & your labs will be together. It will be so well worth all the aggravation. :)

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Very relieved for you that you decided on this!

And:
I am moving in with my friend and her boyfriend, both of whom are med students, and Shane is moving up to Phoenix into our house. He will also be coming down here and spending about three days a week here,
Sounds like your own personal Grey's Anatomy set-up! :D

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha! It is similar I suppose...except that she and I are only going to be studying for the next several weeks. Her boyfriend is the only one who gets to go to the hospital and do exciting things :p

Yes, I don't think the arrangement is going to be bad at all. I would have been over at their place studying 12-15 hours a day anyhow untl mid June, so now it just saves me the trip to and from the ghetto slum I was living in. Shane and I are fortunately used to the distance thing...so it will be fine! :)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I'm glad you're getting out of there, Cadey. The time will fly by and you'll be in Phoenix before you know it. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts