Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teenager Anna is released from a psych ward after trying to commit suicide after her mother's death. She is dismayed to find her mother's nurse is now her father's girlfriend. She can't remember the details of her mother's death and something just doesn't feel right about the new girlfriend.

Then she starts to be haunted by her mother's ghost who is pointing her to find out what really happened. With her sister's help they try to get to the bottom of the mystery.

Cuh...reeeepy!!! This is another one of those American versions of a foreign (Korean) horror film and some of the imagery is just SPOOKY. Lots of unnecessary loud noises and scary music....just the right note of suspense.

And....I loved the ending! No spoilers here, but I totally didn't see it coming! I love when that happens!

4 STARS

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm so excited! There hasn't been a good scary movie out in a long time. I hope it's on On Demand already.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Can I watch it alone or should I wait till my husband gets back home? (Please keep in mind that I have to walk the dogs at night by myself and my neighborhood has no street lights.)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can I watch it alone or should I wait till my husband gets back home? (Please keep in mind that I have to walk the dogs at night by myself and my neighborhood has no street lights.)
There are a couple of scary bits that are "Ring" - like...but the ending should make it okay for you. As long as the dogs don't have a jingle bell collar....

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I've rented that to watch tonight. I can't wait to be scared! I'm glad to hear it was good. Another one the lady recommended was "100 Steps" It's about a lady that kills her abusive husband and she's put in house arrest. But guess what? He's haunting the house. She said it was good too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts