Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We rented it last night. Great film, no surprise is won the awards it did. Jack Nicholson is such a superb actor that I really can't stand the sight of him, I picture him as this evil wierdo, sicko person. I wonder what he's like in real life? I was on the edge of my seat for most of this film!!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Oooh, SU has tomorrow off, and the kids are all asleep, so we'd thought we'd get that on pay-per-view. Thanks for the thumbs up!

Wait...how pathetic, the kids are all asleep, he doesn't have work tomorrow, and this is the best we can come up with; watch a movie!?!??! ::)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Awesome movie.
One of my new favorites.
Having Leo and Jack in the same movie, with Scorsese directing-was bound to be good

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
LOVED IT!

We just watched it two weeks ago. I loved Matt Damon in it. And Leonardo. And Mark Walhberg. And Jack. Definitely deserved the Oscars it got.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Loved, loved, loved that movie!

There was a scene at the end (several of them, actually) that literally made me gasp out loud!

Nicholson was terrific! He plays that sort of character to a T, doesn't he?

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Loved it, it was phenomenal. Leo always wows me with his acting, and he was great in this movie. Jack Nicholson scared me as usual. What a great storyline / plot / twists!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts