Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Action packed thriller starring Liam Neeson as an ex-government operative who has retired in order to get closer to his teenage daughter. Unfortunately, just after reconnecting, she informs him that she wants to go to Paris with a girl friend - 2 American teens on their own? Neeson has his reservations, but after pressure from his ex-wife he gives in.

Of course, bad things happen to these girls almost immediately. They are targeted by an Albanian prostitution ring operating out of France and Neeson is on the phone with his daughter at the time of their abduction. Using his skills and connections the hunt is on to find her abductors and rescue his daughter. He's informed he only has a 96 hour window before she will be untraceable...

Did I mention action-packed? Nail biter! If you're a fan of Luc Besson films (The Professional) you will recognize his touch in the chase sequences and the confrontations. Liam Neeson is fantastic as the caring Dad/cold killer agent.

Highly recommend!

5 STARS

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Saw this one in the theater and enjoyed it very much (for the action and entertainment value and for Liam Neeson!).

The daughter, Kim, is played by Maggie Grace who also played Shanon on Lost.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The daughter, Kim, is played by Maggie Grace who also played Shanon on Lost.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up...I knew I had seen her somewhere else but couldn't place her. She looks different in dark hair. BTW loved this movie!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts