Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. nothing on TV last night..

I've heard two opinions of this movie.. either really good or really bad..

I FREAKIN' LOVED IT!! HILARIOUS!

It's starrting Marshall from How I Met Your Mother and let me say this.. you'll never look at him the same.

I remember when they had previews for this movie when it was in theatres.. well, they didn't do it justice because it's nothing like i thought it would be.. even some gratuitous full-frontal nudity! Of men!

=)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kel - agreed. Steve and I loved it!!
I thought that Russell Brand, the British comedian was very funny in it as well.
I loved him! I mean i sat there the whole time thinking.. why do i like this guy? I totally do, though! Which is funny because his character is normally the one you're supposed to hate.. but he wasn't. I liked that =)

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Never seen it, but I love Russell Brand. If you get the chance watch some of his stand-up comedy, do! but make sure no children are in the room...

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I thought it was a riot. I liked Russell Brand's character, too, which was unexpected. I just saw one of his stand up shows on TV, and he's hilarious.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I loved him! I mean i sat there the whole time thinking.. why do i like this guy? I totally do, though! Which is funny because his character is normally the one you're supposed to hate.. but he wasn't. I liked that =)
The part where he is 'teaching sex' to Jack McBrayer's character with the large chess pieces had me on the floor. I know, I know .. I am a twelve year old boy trapped in a 31 year old woman's body.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
First Naked guy - movie was popped out!
Hypocrite! :D

Who plays the female lead? I'm trying to remember the previews for it....

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The part where he is 'teaching sex' to Jack McBrayer's character with the large chess pieces had me on the floor. I know, I know .. I am a twelve year old boy trapped in a 31 year old woman's body.
OMG! LOL! That was the funniest thing i'd seen in so long.. i couldn't breathe it was so funny!

And then there's the line..

Let me just say that if God was a city planner he would not put a playground next to a sewage system!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You have Christ between your thighs... only with a shorter beard.

omg.. i'm still laughing

1 - 20 of 21 Posts