Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reading patm's post about the car hitting the dog. I was riding the motorcycle today in the country and as I was passing a house I noticed movement and 2 or three dogs were running towards the road. Uh oh! Lucky there was a fence there that I didn't see or it could have been bad for all of us.

As an FYI for some reason dogs love to chase Motorcycles. I have had a couple close calls in my many years of riding. If you live on a busy street make sure you furkids are restrained. They may ignore the cars when off leash but a motorcycle may be a different story.

G

·
I also drive a motorcycle (ducati), but in case of animals, what ever the kind of animal maybe, i lower the throttle and drive carefully past the animal, because we have a lot of horses and cow's in this area, and they are some times realy scared about the sounds the engine and the mufflers make ;)

This is a picture of me in front of my Ducati 620 IE DD Dark 8)

I now have a Ducati Carenate 750 SS Black 8)

I will post a picture soon, if i made one! ;D

·
Registered
139 Posts
I ride a Harley. There's a house down the street with a pitbull in the front yard. Everytime I pass this house, they freak out. One day they WILL scale that fence and give a good chase.
Motorcycle training class will advise you to slow down, let the dog catch up then speed up slowly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts