Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have been lax in posting pictures of my 2 sweeties here are a few from Mother's Day weekend. Orson is getting soooooo big. He is shorter than Tank but definitely wider. Tankie = Red Collar Orson = Green Collar :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Awww.

Here's a (dumb) question ... can you tell them apart without their collars? I'm not sure I could. LOL

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww.

Here's a (dumb) question ... can you tell them apart without their collars? I'm not sure I could. LOL
It is getting harder every day. A couple of weeks ago SU and I were eating dinner at the butcher block table in the kitchen. He said "Honey come and look at Orson. He has his lips puffed out just like Tank does" I got up and went around the corner and said "Honey It looks like Tank because IT IS TANK!"

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
It is getting harder every day. A couple of weeks ago SU and I were eating dinner at the butcher block table in the kitchen. He said "Honey come and look at Orson. He has his lips puffed out just like Tank does" I got up and went around the corner and said "Honey It looks like Tank because IT IS TANK!"

Too funny Sandie! YOur boys are so handsome. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Such handsome boys :) It's amazing how much they look alike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts