Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I would be rich if I designed true Mother's Day cards.

"What the hell were you thinking Mom? I love you but good grief you were a rotten mother."

"I turned out well despite the **** you put me through."

·
Registered
618 Posts
I think I would be rich if I designed true Mother's Day cards.

"What the hell were you thinking Mom? I love you but good grief you were a rotten mother."

"I turned out well despite the **** you put me through."
OMG! Thats the perfect card! And the **** you made me eat!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
LOL Laura! Yeah, Hallmark needs another little division like the Shoebox cards, just for those like yours. For bad parenting, for good riddance to ex-spouses, etc. Maybe we should go into business!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
OMG Laura, those were too funny!!! LOL!! I think you should make your own card this year. ;)

Mine would say:
"Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Thanks for making me the neurotic freak that I am." or
"Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You truly are the queen of passive-aggressive guilt trips!"

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
LOL Laura! Yeah, Hallmark needs another little division like the Shoebox cards, just for those like yours. For bad parenting, for good riddance to ex-spouses, etc. Maybe we should go into business!
I think these would actually be pretty profitable. People would think they're jokes.

Personally, I have a very good Mom and MIL, so I'm picking pretty sappy cards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.