Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I would be rich if I designed true Mother's Day cards.

"What the hell were you thinking Mom? I love you but good grief you were a rotten mother."

"I turned out well despite the **** you put me through."

·
Registered
618 Posts
I think I would be rich if I designed true Mother's Day cards.

"What the hell were you thinking Mom? I love you but good grief you were a rotten mother."

"I turned out well despite the **** you put me through."
OMG! Thats the perfect card! And the **** you made me eat!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Running off now to order flowers online. Oops.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
LOL Laura! Yeah, Hallmark needs another little division like the Shoebox cards, just for those like yours. For bad parenting, for good riddance to ex-spouses, etc. Maybe we should go into business!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was at Meijer buying a card and I felt like such a hypocrite. Oh well, she prolly won't remember I sent her a card anyway.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I was at Meijer buying a card and I felt like such a hypocrite. Oh well, she prolly won't remember I sent her a card anyway.

We were discussing this at work today too. Yet, if you don't you'll never hear the end of it, and be relagated further down the bad child ladder of life.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
OMG Laura, those were too funny!!! LOL!! I think you should make your own card this year. ;)

Mine would say:
"Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Thanks for making me the neurotic freak that I am." or
"Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You truly are the queen of passive-aggressive guilt trips!"

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
LOL Laura! Yeah, Hallmark needs another little division like the Shoebox cards, just for those like yours. For bad parenting, for good riddance to ex-spouses, etc. Maybe we should go into business!
I think these would actually be pretty profitable. People would think they're jokes.

Personally, I have a very good Mom and MIL, so I'm picking pretty sappy cards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts