Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning Update

She did not throw up any more while at the vets. I talked to them this morning and she has eaten a quarter of a can of I/D and so far has held that down. So hopefully they will send her home soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just talked with the ER vet. He said she hasn't thrown up since I dropped her off. She had threw up right when I got there with her and that was the last time. So they ran blood work which came back fine. They didn't have to give her fluids because she was still hydrated. They will feed her a little in the morning and if she holds it down she will come home. If she throws up, then they will do x-rays and barium. They don't think it's classic signs for an obstruction for some reason. It does seem to be different than when Haily had her 3 obstructions.
They are thinking she just may have ate something that upset her stomach. She does eat dirt in the yard, and leaves and grass too.
So hopefully she will be able to come home in the morning.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Re: So far tonight they said Lily is doing good

Paula, I'm glad to hear there is some improvement.
I hope poor Lily continues to feel better.
Will look for your post in the AM.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts

Poor gal, hope she had a good night and will be able to come home in the morning.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts

Sending good thoughts for Lily.

I hope she feels better and is able to come home.

B

·
0 Posts

I hope Lily is feeling better today.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

Hoping Lily is much better today..this kind of thing is scarey!! Please update us!!!
Hugs for Lily... Jackie

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Sounds like she's on the road to recovery. More positive thoughts for Lily and hopefully she'll be home soon.

I wonder what the problem was.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts