Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They did very well during the night. I only had to get up once to take them out to pee. I call them Little Bo, Little Luke, and Little Daisy. Little Bo is by far the ring leader/alpha/dominate/trouble maker. He's the one you have to watch constantly. He knows no fear....wanders off everywhere.

I hadn't heard them bark yet, but when I took them out this morning, our neighbor across the street had let his dogs out into his back yard and they started barking at me and the puppies. Well, Little Fearless Bo turned towards those two big dogs across the street, squared up and started barking right back at them....that little puppy bark. It was so cute!!! The other two were running to me, but not that Little Bo!

They ate a good breakfast and went outside again. They've got great poops. I bet they've been to the vet and had their shots and been wormed. I looked to see if there were any signs of worms, but none.

Here they are asleep again in their puppy pile:

After they wake up, I'm taking them out again and shooting some video. I'll post it later today.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Hee! I love little Bo! He's got moxie! :D

Please keep posting pics and giving us updates! I love hearing about your new puppies. LOL

·
Registered
717 Posts
What cuties! I still don't understand how people can just drop little puppies off like that. Glad someone like you found them.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Oh Nance you're a modern day St Francis!

You are doing a grand job with those babies and it sounds like you have them sussed already.

So what's the plan from here, have you heard anything yet?

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
How much fun are you having??:D:D:D What a treat! Thanks for the morning update. I can't wait for the video. Too bad I can't smell the puppy breath.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I was thinking about them already this morning and glad you had an update on here. Sounds like they have made themselves at home, and that little Bo sounds like quite the ham!

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what's the plan from here, have you heard anything yet?
The rescue I'd like to take them isn't sure if they have a foster home right now. So I'm waiting to hear back from them again.

If they don't work out, then I'll take them to the county adoption organization. I'm going to call them in a little while and see what their hours are this weekend and what all is involved (vetting them, etc.)

Whichever one they go to, I guarantee you, it won't take long for them to get adopted.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
They are so cute. Thank goodness you took them in. :) I don't understand how people can be so cruel as to just dump puppies off. :mad:

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just talked to animal control. Hoping so very badly someone would have called looking for their puppies. But nothing. So I guess they really were dumped.

I hope I never find out who did this, because I think if I ever got ahold of that SOB, y'all would be emailing me at:

snowflake @ georgiastateprison.com. :mad:

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
You said you think they have been to the vet.

I would take pics of them and drop them off at the vets near your home. Maybe one of them would know the pups.

Good luck, and thanks for taking care of them. Hope they all find good homes.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
So glad they found someone like you to take care of them and get them properly placed. They sound adorable -- but it must be an added big job taking care of 3 more little ones.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
They are so stinking cute- but I bet alot of work. Nice they like the crate, defiantly makes it easier I'm sure. I think Linda has a great idea!

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would take pics of them and drop them off at the vets near your home. Maybe one of them would know the pups.
I did that yesterday. Called about 6 or 7 vets in the area and told them about the puppies, left my contact info and then emailed them a photo of them.

I do wish I could find whoever left them like that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts