Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can speak for the group and say we're all thinking about you and praying and hoping for the best - how are you holding up? Anything we can do besides pray for you? Hugs and prayers.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
(((((Nance))))) Good morning, Nance. We're by your side, with you through everything, thick and thin. Prayers and good thoughts for both you and Tudor.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Morning! Thought of you all of lastnight, first thing this morning, now....
I hope you're holding up OK.
xoxo

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
The same comes from me. I hope you're hanging in there ok. I will continue to send good thoughts your way today!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
My apparently-crass attempt at humor aside, Nance, you are still at the top of the daily prayer list......

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Psst...we have a baby!
Huh? Who? What'd I miss?
My apparently-crass attempt at humor aside, Nance, you are still at the top of the daily prayer list......
:)

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
HUGS Nance. Thinking of you.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Where is she? :(

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Continued prayers from me as well. Haven't had much opportunity to visit here lately, but wished to check in to see how you were doing!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Hi everyone.

No change. Still in ICU drugged and medicated to the gills, hooked up to every piece of diagnostic equipment I've ever seen. His heart has been severely compromised, it is very weak and was having a difficult time pumping at all. The drugs have helped that somewhat. All the docs will say is "he is stable and maintaining".

For now it is just "wait and see".

:(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts