Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snow Dogs

This will be our official thread for snow day pics

were getting some more snow down here, but sadly I can't play in it like I normally do. *scowls at crutches* but I am able to take Abby out and let her romp in the snow as she is great off leash and I don't have to try and control her while on crutches, but Bo that's another story. School let out an hour early and it's still going and it's been I'd say maybe two hours and were only expected to get about 3 inches. Well I took pics of Ab's but it's still coming down pretty hard so I had to come back in, but later when it stops we'll be back out to play and maybe tomorrow we'll take them to run at the fenced in skate park. Later today when it has stopped falling and the ground is nice and full of sow I'll take Bo out for some snow fun and I'll have pics to share.

about two hours ago

·
Registered
460 Posts
I love seeing pics of southern dogs getting to experience the snow! What was their reaction to it?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their reaction. hmm oh that's easy lol. Run around like the crazy fools they are!!!

ATM we have about 4-5 inches and it's still coming down hard. I have more pics and a few videos but they are uploading on photobucket right now

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are the other pics and a video is uploading

The kids

Justin trying to throw a snowball at me

Abby and Justin

Bo

·
Registered
460 Posts
lol Abby is a blur running past your son...love the one of Justin trying to nail you haha Great pictures.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Their lovin it out there. The snow finally stopped falling last night and Bo and Abby have been burnin around the yard like crazed maniacs all mourning. We just have to watch Bo as with boxers in extreme they can get frostbite on their toes and ears, but the ears normally occurs with cropped ears.

here are some early mourning pics.

remember Abby and her stump, well now it's Abby and her snow covered stump

Abby and my little sister running past

chur not gunna hurt me right?

wild man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts