Just Labradors banner

More hot Koala's!! (10 pics)

452 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  sarah 
#1 ·
I posted some hot Koala pics the other day in the backup board. Here are some more of these cute little guys!

See less See more
#3 ·
garthc said:
I LOVE #2 he/she looks like a drowned penguin. :laugh: :laugh: Shows how desperate they are for water if they have to drink out of a swimming pool. :(

Where did you find those Sarah? :confused:
Emailed to me by Dave's family in South Australia. The other ones were too. I think they're doing the email rounds and I think all of them are from the SA/VIC region at the moment.

#5 ·
tsk Guy! They're just Koala's. No need to add Bear on the end. They aren't part of the bear family. ;)

I know what you mean though - they are so cute hey. I love patting the ones in the Zoo when we go. And we saw some wild ones in trees on the side of the road when we were travelling around in Victoria a few years ago.

#7 ·
kal3idoscope said:
Poor guys. I can't imagine how hot they must be and plus all of those fires driving all of the animals out of their homes.. :(

They sure are cute though!
Justine yeah it's sad .. 5,000 people are homeless in VIC right now.. I can't begin to imagine how many of our wildlife are homeless too. So many of these little guys would have been injured/killed or just so scared. :(

#10 ·
Retriever Mama said:
Awwwww....poor babies! They must be so hot with all that fur. I love the one in the tree..."thank you hooman. I take your offering of tupperware in this lovely shade of pink". :D
LOL Missy that's hilarious!! And now when I look at it all I see is what you've written :laugh:

#16 ·
They do bite and claw you but it's mainly when they feel threatened or they are protecting their young. In situations like this they just want help. Like TangyFizz said, it's just beautiful how people and nature even help each other in such sad situations. Poor Little Koala's!!

They have had hundreds of Koala's be treated for burns (minor and severe) during the bushfires. :( And all the cows and horses that are injured too is just so sad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.