Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
you know what amazes me- My BIL's girlfriend wanted to buy a Pontiac Vibe, but the dealership was not willing to budge on the price. She ended up with a KIA SOL. It came loaded with so many more options than the Vibe she was looking at and it was less expensive.

If you are in trouble- you should be a little bit more willing to give people a deal to move the car off the lot.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
you know what amazes me- My BIL's girlfriend wanted to buy a Pontiac Vibe, but the dealership was not willing to budge on the price. She ended up with a KIA SOL. It came loaded with so many more options than the Vibe she was looking at and it was less expensive.

If you are in trouble- you should be a little bit more willing to give people a deal to move the car off the lot.

The Pontiac Vibe is the Toyota Matrix with the GM trim package. It is one of Pontiacs best selling cars,therefore they will not lower the price. Plus it is mostly Toyota.

My wife has bought and owned either Pontiac or Chevy (usually Grand Prix and Monte Carlo) since the early 80s. Since the crap POS 2003 GP she is no longer GM loyal. She was not too happy with the " Sorry you paid 28K for a POS. Sux to be you" attitude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.