Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Forrest, Bella and me. Bella is sweet and loves people!

Rizzi and Rebel. Rizzi doesn't trust people (somebody did her wrong before we got her) and Rebel isn't too sure, either! He was born last Monday.

Maddie and Spirit. She was foaled Saturday a week ago, after I'd watched her ALL NIGHT. Turned her out in the field and she foaled out there in the daytime! Spirit is BAD. She would much rather bite you than anything else. She already pins her ears back when you come up to her. :rolleyes:

Lucy

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more!

Bella and Tinker. When you let them all out in the morning the babies do laps around the mommas in their own little "orbits". It's hysterical!

Lucy

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
So stinking cute!!!! There is a farm with mini's on my way to work and I always slow down to look at them. :) :)

Spirit is BAD. She would much rather bite you than anything else. She already pins her ears back when you come up to her.
Why? Is that normal behavior for them?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why? Is that normal behavior for them?

No, it's not really normal. We breed for temperment as well as conformation. Bella and Tinker LOVE people and will just hang out with you. Spirit threatens and tries to bite. And she is NOT playing.

Ok, you may have answered this before, but what do you do with the mini's? Anything in particular or just pets?
We do EVERYTHING with ours! Shows, parades, fairs. We've taken them into nursing homes. We get a booth at our town's Christmas and autumn festivals. I've even done some Combined Driving events with my gelding. They are so much fun in a little package!!

Lucy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.