Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...i just spoke to my sister on the phone and she requsted that the pictures of the babies be taken down due to some people printing the pictures out and she doesnt really feel comfortable with it. I'm really sorry and i hope everyone got to see the pictures. I told Gina that everyone wishes her well and says congratulations. I will be printing out all the replies for her to read through in the hospital :)

Thanks,
Jaime

·
Registered
830 Posts
Great pics!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful babies!!!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Thanks for posting those wonderful newborns. Love the mohawk.

LMAO

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try to take some more when i go tomorrow :) I have more of the family holding the twins but promised none will be posted lol!!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Jaime: how's Regina doing? Hope she's not in too much pain.

When will she be going home?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gina's doing ok...she's in a bit of pain from the surgery but overall she's doing good. I believe she has the option of going home thursday or friday and i think she wants to stay until friday. Its hard for her to move around much after the surgery.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
chance72399 said:
Gina's doing ok...she's in a bit of pain from the surgery but overall she's doing good. I believe she has the option of going home thursday or friday and i think she wants to stay until friday. Its hard for her to move around much after the surgery.
Yeah, she'll definitely have her hands full once she goes home. Please give her my best. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Jaime - I have a pic from the dinner in November. I'm holding it up to the screen and I cannot believe how much Angelo looks like RG. He has her exact features! These babies are too too cute! :D

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
They are adorable - it will be fun watching them grow as you and mom (if she ever has a chance now :D) post pics.

I hope mom heals up soon!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Very cute!! Tell Regina to stay til Friday. Tell her the babies are very,very,very cute, and thanks to you for giving us pic updates! I'm loving this!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
They are such beautiful babies. I love the Angelo deep in thought pix. He looks like Heather's little boy in that picture.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Oh gosh Jaime, you have the most precious niece and nephew. The daddy and uncle look very proud. Congrats once again!! How are grandma and grandpa holding up??

1 - 20 of 55 Posts