Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted about both of these wins last month, but back in April, at my first Potomac (or "Potomuck" as many call it...just look at the mud on my legs! LOL), my little (rapidly-balding) man Monty took 4th in his 15-18 month sweeps class under Margaret Wilson (Shadowglen). The angle on this photo was off, but overall not a bad picture (especially to mark the occasion!):

And then, to make the month even better, Monty turned 18 months old (and proceeded to blow the rest of his coat, LOL) on April 23rd, and in his very first open specialty class at the LRCSC Specialty Show, he WON Open Yellow under David Hepper (Mardas)!

Monty looks pretty good I think in spite of the odd angles on the photos...I, on the other hand, have decided to start exercising again! LOL ;)

Monty is my first show dog, and this officially wrapped up our first year showing! :)

I am absolutely thrilled about both of these brags...thanks for sharing them with me!!! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations to the both of you. :) :) Monty looks great.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Great pics, Julie. Congrats on a wonderful debut year with Monty.

I know exactly what you mean about the exercising thing ::) When I saw the proofs and videos from Aidan's first show, I make the same proclamation lol. Gawd, it just sucks, doesn't it? I want a cute butt like Monty's :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much everyone! I wish his rear looked better in both of those photos, but at least the rest of him looks pretty good (except for his head being too high in the LRCSC one).

I want a cute butt like Monty's :D :D
His "butt shot" is much better in the photo in my signature, taken that same day as the Potomac picture...I agree, Susan. I wish I had a butt like that. Well, actually, since I LOVE a lot of butt in a lab, maybe I'm already there! LOL ;)

ruff n tumble crew said:
I like that boy better every time I look at him. Both are lovely pictures. Congratulations again. :)
Thanks so much! That really means a lot! As I mentioned to a couple of other people today, the value of the encouragement that we newbies get from our mentors and peers (even on a forum) is really undervalued! It really helps to know when we're on the right track, so to speak. :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Monty is a STUNNER!!

I am looking at him with new eyes. The picture in your signature does not do him justice.

You must be proud to own such a lovely boy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
He is STUNNING :) Congrats on your wins.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
He looks awesome...naked or not. ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts